IT Support, Temporary for up to 12 months, Knighton, Staffordshire
The Company are a leading UK based producer of a wide range of high quality, powdered foods and ingredients, supplying retailers, wholesale, vending and food service customers with some of Britain's best brands.
In this newly created role, you will be key in ensuring the successful delivery of IT services and administration within the Company. Working closely with the central IT team and 3rd party organisations, you will manage and maintain the functional aspect of applications used within the Company and ensure they continue to operate as intended.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support
- Ensure all incidents and requests are resolved within the agreed timescales
- Ensure all technical implementations and changes are fully documented
- Identify repeat incidents and make recommendations to avoid recurrence
- Ensure all operational software, alerting and processes are updated and agreed
- Monitor all requests passed to a 3rd party are managed in a timely manner and seen through to resolution
- Previous 1st and 2nd IT support experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Ability to work autonomously and adapt to changing use of technology
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to present ideas in a user friendly language
- Highly organised
- Good attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience of SAP Business One, would be a distinct advantage
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum (Dependent on experience).
In return they offer a range of benefits from a Company contributory pension scheme, occupational sick pay (after a qualifying period) and 25 days holiday plus 8 public and bank holidays.
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: IT Support Engineer, IT Engineer, First Line Support, Second Line Support, IT Systems, Information Technology, End User Technician, Administrator, Contract, Temporary, Interim, One year, Stoke on Trent, Market Drayton, Stafford, Newport, Telford, Staffordshire, Shropshire, West Midlands