Product Marketing Manager
New opportunity not to be missed! InMoment has a unique opportunity available for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team in Birmingham. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary.
InMoment is the largest provider of cloud-based VoC solutions for the food services, retail and contact centre industries. Using a proprietary customer review platform, InMoment collects feedback in real time to help companies retain customers and increase profits. As a full-service partner, InMoment provides tactical instruction, strategic guidance and customer experience consulting to global brands and multi-unit operators.
We are searching for a global Product Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for acting as the primary liaison between the global offices and North American teams as well as heavily assisting with RFP responses and processes.
The ideal candidate will be a strong writer, have great attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits. They should be a great storyteller with exceptional interpersonal skills. They will be expected to be a leader and a coach, and to help grow the product marketing team.
What are the responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager?
- Work with team to gather and make available detailed market and customer segmentation, customer buying criteria and their buying behaviour.
- Leverage the understanding of the segmentation and customer buying behaviour to drive new offerings for both existing customers and new customer acquisition. Key source of market input to product management to define and refine product direction.
- Be the expert on the competition and how to win against them. Identify opportunities to differentiate in the marketplace, and translate that market intelligence into appropriate positioning, packaging, pricing and promotions.
- Keep an eye on the evolving landscape. What is happening in our key industries/vertical markets? Where is our new competition going to come from? Leverage this knowledge to inform communications, product and business development teams to keep us ahead of the game.
- Collaborate with the Demand and Corporate Marketing/Communications teams to inform marketing campaigns to drive demand of our products and services.
- Support Sales and Client Advisor efforts to educate clients and prospects, and increase adoption and revenue through identification of successful sales strategies, development of sales tools and assets, as well as the delivery of impactful training.
- Develop, refine and deliver product content for field sales enablement.
- Work with Sales Engineers on the development of compelling demos to be used in the sales process, at events, with media and analysts, and in live or online marketing presentations.
- Work closely with the North American product marketing team members to stay informed on all existing and new products and features.
- Act as a liaison between global and US teams to ensure clear communication and consistent training and transfer of knowledge.
- Be the expert on global competitors and industry trends and share this information with the North American team.
We do we look for in a Product Marketing Manager?
- 5+ experience in product marketing or corporate writing preferred; B2B SaaS environment a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability in defining, launching and growing innovative products, preferably with familiarity of Voice of Customer and Customer Experience space
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success
- Excellent collaboration skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment
- Adept at PowerPoint, Google Drive and related applications, Excel, Word
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join largest provider of cloud-based customer experience solutions as our Product Marketing Manager.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please no phone calls.