£23,412 - £25,645 pro rata
Our client is financially one of the strongest of its kind in the country with very high success rates, amongst the top 10% nationally.
The group is currently home to a population of over 5,000 full-time students and around 620 students on higher education programmes. They have over 2,000 part-time or adult learners and 2,000 apprentices where they work with over 800 individual employers.
They are looking for a full time Careers Co-Ordinator to provide a careers service across the College.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide appropriate information, advice and guidance to learners, prospective learners and parents on course and career choices
- To liaise with course tutors regarding the dissemination of careers and progression information to their learners
- To support learners, tutors and administrators with the HE entrance process including application, reference writing, finance and final acceptance
Required Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level standard and holds an advice and guidance qualification to level 3
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of the range of learning opportunities for post 16 students and adults
- Possess excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills
What's in it for you?
The college offers and excellent benefits package which includes:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
This college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All college based positions are subject to enhanced DBS check and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
As an equal opportunities employer, they welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
How to apply
To apply for the role of Careers Co-Ordinator, please click on 'Apply' and complete an online application form.
The closing date for completed applications is 23 rd June 2017.
Please note that uploading your CV is the first stage of the application process. You will be sent an email with a link to complete an online application form, which you must complete to be considered.