Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant based in a lovely office environment in our Stourbridge office, offering an attractive salary depending on experience and skills.
The role of Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant:
- Computerised Letting Accountancy System.
- Landlord/Tenant rental payments.
- Tradesman’s invoices.
- Chasing Landlord/Tenant payment arrears.
- Registering Tenants deposits and issuing certification.
- Landlord/Tenant Invoice production.
- Tax Reports for Landlords/Inland Revenue, including Tax Returns to HMRC.
- Weekly/Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
Hours of Work:
- 9.00 AM - 5.30 PM Monday-Friday
- Alternate Saturdays 9.00 AM - 1.00PM
Place of work would be at our Stourbridge office, however you may possibly, in the future, be expected to work from our Kingswinford branch.
The successful candidate will play an important part in our leading Residential Lettings and Management team.