Marketing and Audience Development Coordinator
We are looking for a dynamic and creative professional to join our marketing team.
Salary: £18,000 - 19,500
Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours with occasional evening and weekend working
Purpose of the post:
- To contribute to delivering the marketing and audience development objectives, meeting financial and audience development targets.
- To grow and sustain both invited and paid attendance by new and existing audiences.
- To discover and develop new audiences and participants from diverse communities, hard-to-reach sectors of the region, and in Areas of Least Engagement.
- To advocate for the work of Déda in and out of the building, identifying and building relationships with potential participants and customers.
- To support the development of Déda’s profile and identify opportunities for growth and advocacy.
- To ensure that there is effective internal communication, coordinating the well-organised delivery of initiatives, including welcoming new groups to Déda.
Closing date: Wednesday 12 July 5 pm
Interviews: Wednesday 26 July
Apply for Marketing and Audience Development Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly