Home Care Assistants & Support Workers
We are looking for reliable and caring Home Care Assistants/Support Workers in Stoke on Trent.
You will be joining a national home care provider and will be providing quality care and companionship to clients within their own homes. You could be supporting older people with dementia, individuals with learning disabilities, sensory impairments or mental health conditions.
As a Home Care Assistant or Support Worker you will maintain your client's independence and quality of life and form strong bonds with your clients. Your responsibilities could include any of the following:
- Assisting with day to day tasks, getting to know your client's routines
- General housework, including cleaning and light cooking
- Encourage and enable your clients to engage with friends and family
- Help clients attend any social activities or appointments
- Help with bathing, washing, dressing and personal care when required
The hours, rates and benefits:
- Full and part time hours
- £8.00 - £9.00 per hour
- Day shifts, evening and weekend shifts are available
- Ongoing training and support
- Free DBS and paid training
If you are a Car Driver with access to your own vehicle, with a compassionate nature we would love to hear from you. To apply for this Home Care Assistant/Support worker job, please click on the ‘Apply' button and we will contact you to discuss your application further.