General Administration Assistant / Office Administrator
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Lilleshall, Shropshire
Salary: Dependent upon experience + pension benefit + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
Our Client is an online retailer for the sport of Gymnastics, dedicated to developing gymnasts, coaches and clubs across a range of disciplines.
Areas of responsibility:
- Providing support of purchasing activities by working alongside the finance department and through effective stock control, up keep of records for information such as new supplier accounts, purchase orders, and stock on order, and sourcing and purchasing of consumables.
- Ensuring the product catalogue within the website is up to date with products, pricing and offers. Being alert to products of high demand being out of stock.
- Acting as the first point of contact in the department for incoming inquiries and complaints relating to orders and products; progressing as appropriate. Identifying similar queries/complaints and working with the team to reduce them.
- Attending 6-9 Pop Up shops per year - these are held over weekends and some are just for one day but the major championships may require overnight hotel stays for 1-3 nights
The successful person will need to demonstrate/be able:
- To manage own workload, take ownership of tasks and work towards deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal English.
- Proficient in IT Microsoft packages specifically Excel using formulas and various functions
- Experience in updating websites or a willingness to learn
Due to the location of this role you will need to hold a full driving licence and have access to a car.
Our Client is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. We are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; General Administration Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Administrator, Admin, Business Operations Assistant, Office Admin, Office Assistant, General Admin Assistant may also be considered for this role.
Apply for General Administration Assistant / Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly