Job title: Account Executive
Job Family: Working with the Customer
Level: 1 Individual Contributor
Reports to: Senior Account Manager/Account Manager
Direct reports: N/A
You'll be responsible for:
- Understand and follow agreed client processes with NPD and amends projects.
- Ability to plan your daily workload based on the tasks assigned to you within your team.
- Support their off shore teams by double checking briefs and ensuring they are easy to follow.
- Ensure all allocated tasks are carried out in line and to the standard dictated in the best practice guide.
- Ensure all stages within the critical path are fully up to date when briefing in a subsequent stage into production
- Be friendly, approachable and flexible - a team player
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all levels within client and internal arenas.
- When briefing artwork amendment rounds back in to the business, ensure that any unclear comments are resolved before allowing them to proceed back in to production.
- Ensure data integrity for all projects at all times. Be able to report and work the system on a daily basis.
- Brief work in to the studio via ODIN/Sunrise. Ensure artwork briefs are clear and concise and ensure all elements required are in place prior to briefing the work in.
- Ensure that you are fully up to date on key functionality and 'tricks and tips' on the tools used in the Client Service arena such as ODIN/Sunrise, GEL, SIGMA and another relevant application.
Qualifications / Experience
- Graduate with 1 years minimum relevant marketing or graphics experience OR 1 years minimum relevant marketing or graphics
- Exposure to high profile clients / FMCG brands would be an advantage
- Client facing experience preferable - But not essential.
- Computer literate - MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Core Competencies - Relevant Level for the job:
Customer Focus A
Delivering Results A
Problem Solving & Continuous Improvement A
Working with Others B
Transferable Competencies Required for the job:
Decision Making A
Flexible / Adaptable A
Learning & Researching A
Planning and Organising A
Quality Orientation A
The full job description is available from HR..
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.