Trainee Credit Controller / Trainee Accounts Assistant
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Credit Controller / Trainee
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Attractive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Full time positions available, temporary or permanent.
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is looking for new team member who is driven, enthusiastic and confident on the telephone. Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, you will be managing your own ledger, building relationships with customers to achieve effective cash collection and manage debt. If you have the right attitude and customer service skills this could be an excellent development opportunity.
- Regular contact with customers by telephone
- Maintain accurate records on follow up and cash collection
- Handle invoice queries and manage dispute process in a timely fashion
- Coordinate with relevant departments on remedial action for overdue amounts
- Attend meetings with customers with a view to resolving disputes and maintaining and enhancing relations
- Management of workflow and customer issues regarding non-payment
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service and telephone ability
- Ability to work to targets
- Accuracy with numbers and analytical mindset
- Ability to provide timely information and reports for the relevant parties
- Tidy, organised and productive approach to workload
- Previous experience or a solid understanding of credit control would be an advantage
Our Client is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services. Their ability to optimise practical and efficient solutions on site is a unique service offering that distinguishes them from their competitors. They put people first, whether they're their employees, shareholders, or customers. They are looking for individuals who share their people-first philosophy and can help them continually innovate and grow through their insights, innovation and unique talents.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job title of; Trainee Credit Controller, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Graduate Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Assistant Credit Controller, Trainee Finance Clerk, Trainee Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Assistant Finance Controller, Financial Controller, Financial Supervisor, Accounts Supervisor, Debt Collection, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Trainee Credit Controller / Trainee Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly