Electrical Controls Systems Engineers
3 days left
- Full Time
Electrical Controls Systems Engineers to work a standard day shift.
An exciting opportunity exists within our Ink Engineering Automation Team for an Electrical Controls Systems Engineer. This role will report directly into our Senior Technical Manager and will be responsible for providing technical advice and guidance, designing control and process circuits and the modification and installation of control systems.
The role of Electrical Controls Systems Engineers:
- PLC/HMI design, installation and commissioning (Keyence, Omron, Mitsubishi)
- PLC/Electrical (low voltage) fault finding
- Providing advice and guidance on any matters in relation to electrical standards and control systems
- Designing control and process circuits
- Modification and installation of control systems on automated machinery
- Specification of electrical control components
- Work to constantly improve efficiency of production machinery
The ideal Electrical Controls Systems Engineer:
- Recognised apprenticeship scheme completed with relevant HNC/D qualification
- Experience as an Electrical Controls Engineer with circuit design, PLC programming and fault finding
- Experience of robotics preferable
- Experience of CE Marking process
- Previous experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement
- High attention to detail with good analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to be flexible, work within a team and show initiative when working alone
Thank you for applying with Epson Telford. If you have not heard off us within 14 working days please assume we will not be proceeding further with your application. We wish you all the best in your search for future employment.