Home Care Support Worker
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
We are delighted to be working with ANA Nursing and Care Services and are looking for care support workers to join our highly motivated Home Care team.
We are looking for full time and part time workers on a 2 weekly rota in and around the Stoke on Trent area. We can also accommodate weekend and evening workers.
The shifts we offer are 6am to 2pm and 4pm to 10pm over a 7 day period in and around the Stoke on Trent area.
- Full time 6 x Shifts Over 39hrs
- Part Time 4 x Shifts Over 26hrs
- Full free training package
- Free Diploma in Health and Social Care Qualifications to Level 2 and Level 3
- Care Certificate Training Provided
- Mileage Paid @ 30p per mile
- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Pension Scheme available
- Up to 5.6 weeks paid holiday (pro rota part time)
Full Job Description available
If you are signed up to the DBS update service and have up to date training you can start with immediate effect. Own transport essential.
Experience preferred although a full training programme will be offered to any successful candidates.
Our client is a family run company established since 1994 offering care services, working closely with Health Care Workers, Nurses, Occupational Therapists and other Healthcare Professionals providing domiciliary care.
Click to apply