Planner - Swadlincote
Planner, Swadlincote, Derbyshire
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced manufacturing Planner to their team, on a full time basis at their site based in Swadlincote.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the role's primary focus is to plan complex material, machine and man power capacity requirements for the business.
The successful candidate will be an experienced planner from a manufacturing background, self-motivated, with the ability to organise and prioritise work load. Good time management skills and the ability to work unsupervised are essential to this role.You will have excellent organisational skills and have the ability to consistently supply data as per a set schedule. Good attention to detail is a must.
As a planner your duties will include:
- Planning of material and capacity requirements.
- Confirming achievable dates for our customers orders.
- Producing and communicating a weekly production plan.
- Performing material checks and releasing of manufacturing orders.
- Actively participating in daily production meetings.
- Acting as cover for other team members as and when required.
- Acting to ensure weekly and monthly KPI targets are met
- Participation in stock taking activities.
Experience and skills required are:
- Valid UK Driving licence.
- Experience of Working with Inform M3 and Movex ERP Package
- Previous experience in a planning or purchasing environment - in a manufacuring environment
- Training in a planning qualification or similar.
Our client is the world leading supplier of complete Train Connection Systems. They provide couplers, gangways, hatches, dampers and Crash Management Systems as well as global aftermarket services for the train manufacturers and operators all over the world. The head office is located in Vika, Sweden and Dellner has sales and service organizations in 13 countries. The turnover is on the level of 120 MEUR with around 600 employees located across the globe.
In 2016 the company signed a Joint Venture contract with Chinese manufacturer, forming a new company ‘ strengthening their gangway business on the Chinese market