Project Support Administrator
We are a collective of companies and people, working together to deliver end-to-end marketing solutions from concept through implementation. Our collective approach allows us to offer clients the resources of our entire global network of facilities, agencies, talent and experience together with a simplified, integrated way of working
To work within a busy team to deliver a high standard of service and administrative support to the Print team with the delivery of Artwork and PrePress.
Responsible for the accurate data entry of the client's briefs / orders into our MIS system. Also, responsible for supporting the Senior Account Managers with any admin duties and updates on project status.
- Working with and supporting the team
- Ensure accurate data entry and collation into the SGS MySGS system
- Ensure excellent communication with your SGS Senior Account Manager
- Ensure data is organise and up to date
- Other administrative duties as necessary
- Handling of client queries on the phone or by email
- Good general office skills, including interpersonal and client service skills, administrative and organisational.
- Computer literate, proficient in using MS Office software.
- Efficient, effective prioritisation of work and ability to cope under pressure.
- Some print / packaging / artwork experience beneficial but not essential.
In return the company provides a competitive base salary as well as company benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role and want to be part of a well-established and rapidly growing company then please apply now!