Pre Press Operator
We are a collective of companies and people, working together to deliver end-to-end marketing solutions from concept through implementation. Our collective approach allows us to offer clients the resources of our entire global network of facilities, agencies, talent and experience together with a simplified, integrated way of working
Responsible to ensure all deliverables will print according to the brief supplied and brand consistencies are adhered to.
- Check the digital artwork / proofs being produced will print and are completed to the brief supplied.
- To feedback errors to production team in a timely manner.
- To use internal MIS system in accordance with standardised work procedures to ensure an accurate permanent asset database is maintained.
- To understand the importance of using systems and to monitor and record QC errors on all jobs.
- To adhere to all internal processes in place for art working and repro
- To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department
- Provide input into development of QC process based on client needs.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience working on a printing press, litho, flexo or gravure
- Experience producing printing plates
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrate ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proven experience of a pre-press department or printing experience
- Understand technical aspects of reprographics and be able to quality check trapping and separations.
- Good knowledge of the graphic Mac applications, illustrator, Acrobat are preferable.
In return the company provides a competitive base salary as well as company benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role and want to be part of a well-established and rapidly growing company then please apply now!