Seasonal Driver/Gardener x3
idverde is the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for parks and green spaces. The company has recently merged with the largest French landscaping business and together, the idverde group is the largest of its kind in Europe. In the UK, we employ over a thousand employees nationally and we’re growing fast. The services we provide include landscape design and construction, park management and consultancy, grounds maintenance, tree surgery and external cleansing.
Job Title: Seasonal Driver/Gardener x3
Location: Mount Street Depot , Nechells, Birmingham
Salary: Dependent upon skills and experience
A new Seasonal Driver/Gardener position has become available within our Birmingham contract, reporting directly into the Contract Manager.
- The ideal candidate will work well in a team as well as individually to manage the general grounds maintenance of the contract ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard, following instructions as required
- Main duties will comprise, mowing & strimming, hedge cutting, shrub pruning, hoeing and weeding, litter picking and general gardening duties
- All necessary and appropriate standards should be implemented and operated in accordance with the company’s Health & Safety policy
Skills/Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate will be trained on small plant and equipment.
- A full driver’s license is essential for this role.
Full training and development opportunities will be provided for the right candidate.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience please send a covering letter and up to date CV to the email address below quoting BHAMSEASDRIVERGARD. The covering letter should clearly state the skills and experiences you possess that are particularly relevant to the role.
idverde is an Equal Opportunities employer
Please note, external candidates will be considered at the same time and alongside internal candidates.