Customer Service Assistant required for our Global Manufacturing Client based in Stoubridge area. Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, an experienced sales' person is required to join a small team and provide technical and product support to a range of customers.
- Proactively develop and manage customer relationships through telephone account management
- Account management
- System and Customer Data Management
- Order Administration
- Monitor order patterns of key accounts and proactively solicit orders.
- Query & Complaint Handling
- Act as the first contact point within our company and become the focal point for the screening of prospective calls.
- Ensure all queries and complaints are logged and solved accurately and promptly.
- Coordinate return of goods
- Provide support in the management of customer relationships.
- Be customer-focused and engaged to answer and resolve all customer queries, as required
- Be an effective team player
- Deal with enquiries and queries professionally and efficiently in a courteous manner
- Possess clear and accurate communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise own workload effectively
- Undertake all other associated tasks and duties
Salary guide: £15k.