We are looking for a bright, motivated Web Developer to join the expanding team to help deliver bespoke customised Web Development for both the internal & external customer.
The company provide specialist solutions to help organisations of all types and sizes, across a range of sectors - including businesses, charities, public sector organisations and educational institutions.
• Advise on user interface best practices to meet performance and client requirements
• Develop and contribute to the innovation of new theme features etc.
• Develop, maintain and enhance our website and in-house bespoke applications.
• 2-3+ years Web Development experience
• Strong HTML5 and CSS3 semantic hand-coding skills
• Good understanding of backend functionality including MySQL/MariaDB
• Demonstrated experience in developing responsive, cross-browser websites
• Experience in working collaboratively using technical specifications for interactive websites
• Proven understanding of web and mobile technologies and standards
• Demonstrable experience of usability/accessibility best practices
• Excellent project management, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• Great organisation and ability to meet deadlines and requests
• Methodical and calm
• Mature minded and responsible
• Confident and proactive
• A “can do” hands on approach
• An independent worker, who is able to manage themselves