Account Executive - Digital Marketing
Job Title: Account Executive
Salary: Competitive + uncapped commission + excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the company's top brand clients to support their digital marketing campaigns.
As a marketing technology business, they've developed their own sophisticated software to provide Marketing Automation, Web Personalisation, Email Marketing, and User Experience services. They are growing by 30% each year (twice ranking in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses) and are proud to work with top brands such as Sainsbury's and Monarch.
As well as career progression, the company offers a great office location (free parking and subsidised taxi), funded social activities throughout the year, an excellent pension scheme, BUPA health insurance after probation, 25 days holiday and your Birthday off!
Why join the company's Account Management team?
Surrounded by their team of talented and friendly digital marketeers, you will:
- Be the day-to-day contact for your assigned clients, building strong relationships with them.
- Work with your clients to help drive their digital marketing campaigns, ensuring they are accountable and measurable.
- Use campaign data to provide your clients with meaningful reporting and insight to continually improve their campaign success.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional company services to your clients.
- Support client presentations on campaign success and opportunities for improvements.
They're looking for someone who:
- Has a good understanding of interactive digital marketing
- Is passionate about the online industry
- Can clearly demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with clients, whether that's in person or over the phone
- Has strong analytical skills, and competent at using Excel
- Is graduate level, with experience of working in a client-facing role
To apply for their outstanding Account Executive position, simply click on the Apply Now button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Account Executive, Marketing Executive, Digital, Digital Marketing, Data, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, Sales Executive, Digital Sales Executive, Lead Generation, Sales Agent may also be considered for this role.