Injection Tool Moulding Designer
Our client is currently seeking an Injection Mould Tool Designer, to join the design team based in Dudley.
The CAD package used is Delcam Powershape, experience on this system is not essential, as training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Component feasibility study from cad data provided by customers, to document report finding problems with solutions.
- Generation of 2d General Arrangement Drawings from component cad data and plant tooling specifications provided.
- Generation of 3d surface tooling data to issue for manufacture from component cad data provided.
- Undertake General Arrangement reviews and document findings and solutions, for outsourced tooling.
- Undertake 3d surface tooling data reviews and document findings and solutions, for outsourced tooling.
- Comply with general quality procedure for data management control.
Monday to Friday - 7am to 1pm (30min break) 1.30pm to 5pm
Saturday - 7am to 12pm (alternating weeks).
Total expected normal hours of work is 52.5 hours per week. (including Saturdays) or 47.5 hours per week (without Saturdays).
Minimum hours of work as stated on Contract of Employment will be 39 hours, although this is only if work-loading reduces significantly.
Rates of pay:
Expectation is GBP15.00 per hour (depending on experience). This is paid for the first 39 hours, hours above the 39 hours are paid at 1.5x.