Boltight is part of the Nord-Lock group, specializing in the design and assembly of bolt tensioning equipment at our new state of the art factory in Walsall for export around the world.
Engineering background able to demonstrate an aptitude for mechanical/hydraulic equipment assembly techniques.
Production Staff are responsible to the Production Charge hand/ Production Manager for the assembly, test and dispatch of product in compliance with applicable processes, procedures and work instructions.
- To carryout assembly and testing duties in a safe manner maintaining a clean work environment.
- Maintains quality service by following organisation standards.
- To assist in the packaging and dispatch of product where required.
- Communicate with others in a professional manner to ensure that customer requirements are achieved.
- Work in a manner that ensures the safety of yourself and others.
- Carryout general duties as directed and within capabilities and experience.
- Be responsible for the accurate recording of serial numbers and other key information to ensure that all relevant personnel have full traceability of product prior to dispatch.
- Must have a strong positive work ethic
- Good timekeeping is essential
- Knowledge or working with electrics & hydraulics would be an advantage but not essential.
- Good teamwork attitude
Applications in writing including a full CV must be posted to:
John Gregory - Operations Manager
Unit 2, Junction 10 Business Park
Bentley Mill Way