- Duration: 18 months fixed term contract (with the possibility of a full time contract at the end of this period).
- Location: Armitage, Staffordshire
- Starting salary £22,350
- 28 days paid annual leave (incl bank holidays).
- Immediate Start
Armitage Shanks is one of the world's leading providers of high-quality bathroom products based in Armitage, Staffordshire and an instantly recognisable brand. We are proud to be celebrating 200 years of manufacturing in the UK.
We are looking for someone with experience and competent in traditional plaster bench casting to work in a new cell area producing a new range of products
The work is within our Ceramic Production site and duties include the following;
- Preparation of work area and plaster moulds.
- Filling individual plaster moulds with casting slip.
- Draining moulds and opening after casting.
- Demoulding and finishing of the cast pieces.
- Maintaining high levels of health & safety
- Making sure attention to detail and productivity levels are met to the required standard
Product specific training with be provided to support the existing competence of plaster casting:
This role will involve working Monday to Friday 07:00am to 15:00pm.
Key skills and attributes:
Ideally we are looking for candidates who possess the following: Experience of plaster bench casting Attention to detail Happy to work in an environment where the temperature is warm. Good attendance and right attitude essential In addition to the above we offer: Free onsite parking Entry to excellent pension scheme + additional benefits after 3 months of service, Product Discount Mortgage reference supplied