Assistant Site Manager
Mayfield Preparatory School is a highly successful over-subscribed selective Independent School (IAPS) with over 200 boys and girls, aged 2 - 11 years. It features small classes, excellent behaviour and a happy, family atmosphere.
The Headmaster and Governors of Mayfield Preparatory School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, committed and highly organised Assistant Site Supervisor. This is a key role in our school and the successful applicant will be responsible for the site both security and maintenance of our site on a daily basis. They will make sure the school and grounds are presented at their best at all times and in-keeping with our school values. The applicant must have a good knowledge of maintenance and be an all-round handyman reflecting our positive school ethos.
The successful candidate will :
* have high standards for the school environment both inside and outside
* have good Literacy skills - be able to complete forms, orders, understand instructions and follow H & S and COSHH instructions
* have good Numeracy skills - Be able to check goods, carry out stock control, undertake calculations and measurements
* be able to carry out regular procedures, routines and maintain the premises and grounds to an extremely high standard
* have good DIY skills
* be pro-active to ensure the school and grounds are well maintained
* ensure the school and grounds are kept secure at all times
* be willing to go the extra mile.
Visits are welcome and strongly encouraged.
Please contact the school office for an application pack Tel 01922 624107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 19th May 2017 12 noon
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. Click here for further information.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/