Assistant Housing Officer (Income Recovery)
At Bournville Village Trust, we don't just create homes we create entire communities. Founded in 1900, we are one of the largest and most respected housing Trusts in the country and are recognised internationally as an exceptional example of an early garden suburb.
Joining us as an experienced Assistant Housing Officer in income recovery, you will:
- process arrears reports;
- identify cases where action is needed;
- deal with residents face-to-face and over the phone, arranging payment plans;
- prepare and serve notices, and other related duties.
To be successful, you will have:
- a demonstrable experience in the housing sector;
- a proven track record in arrears recovery;
- an understanding of the welfare benefit system, including housing benefit;
- a good standard of education and a well-developed knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- a full driving licence and access to a vehicle on a daily basis.
In return, you will enjoy:
- contributory pension scheme
- childcare voucher scheme
- employee discount scheme
- healthcare cashplan
- cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 5pm on Friday, 2nd June 2017.
We are committed to achieving equality and fairness in serving our diverse communities.