Change Learning Specialist - Homebased
Come and join a dynamic and creative team who analyse, design, build and deliver bespoke training solutions in support of business change
Take your customer on a journey through awareness, engagement, action and change with an interactive and effective Learning Campaign
Help us to deliver the end-to-end learning our customers need to ensure that the change lands well and embeds
The role of a Change Learning Specialist is home based with regular national travel
- Analysis of change audiences and learning needs requirements
- Innovative design and development of Learning Campaigns that promote learning over time, in different contexts and use a blend of different methods and media
- Delivery of a variety of learning solutions including facilitating virtual and face to face instructor led training
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the learning through reaction, learning, behaviour and results
- Coordinate and manage training activities on a day-to-day basis through planning and reporting
- Managing other members of the team, supporting their performance and helping them to achieve by providing clear direction, motivation and support
- Able to initiate and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of coaching and / or training individuals or groups
- Some experience of creating training materials
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise in a constantly changing environment
- Assimilate complex information quickly
- Ability to produce accurate and effective written communication
- Able to translate and communicate information across all audience types
- Some experience of planning, monitoring and control of activities
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint
- Experience of learning needs analysis and requirements gathering
- Supporting others’ performance by providing clear direction, motivation and coaching
- A recognised training qualification(s)
- Experience of working in or with the financial services industry
- A background in working with relevant e-Learning Authoring Tools eg Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate
- Experience in working with interactive learning solutions software eg Chroma-Key, Adobe Flash, Camtasia, Flipping Book, MS SharePoint
The role involves significant travel and the successful candidate should be prepared to work away from home on a continuous basis - typically weekly travel to client sites.
Please note - we are unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within a month of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
GP Strategies Limited (GPSL) is a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX), a global performance improvement company. GPSL supports organisations in improving their ability to service their customers’ needs through innovative and creative training interventions, consulting, and business improvement solutions.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961250900 / INDHP