Trainee Installation Manager - Birmingham
Our client is looking to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who is looking to continue or move into a field-based role as Trainee Installations Manager to provide support to the South Midlands Installations team in the region with some individual responsibility for the smaller sites in that region, particularly around the Birmingham area within the M6/M5/M42 triangle. This role will also include some travel within the UK and you must live within the Birmingham area.
As a Trainee Installations Manager it would be an advantage if you have previous experience of working within fast track building processes, ideally kitchens, have knowledge of the kitchen products and have some experience working with subcontract labour.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Providing high levels of customer service.
• Provide holiday cover to Area Installations Managers in the team.
• Carrying out check measures in the area.
• Ensuring high levels of fit quality.
• Ensuring sufficient levels of subcontract labour are available to meet customer demand.
• Working effectively to try and achieve departmental KPI targets.
• Maximising profits through efficient working practices.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be:
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
• Self-motivated and looking to progress in your career.
• Able to manage multiple projects positively.
• Able to working under pressure to maintain deadlines.
• Computer literate.
• Personally presentable at all times.
You will also have:
• Ideally experience working in the kitchen industry with knowledge of the products.
• Ideally knowledge of installations and managing subcontracted labour.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Experience of managing people.
• A full driving licence.
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
This position will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone plus other benefits. This is the ideal opportunity to join the industry’s most successful team!! If you would like to join the team please apply online with your CV and covering letter quoting VO1776.
Job Title: Trainee Installation Manager
Job Category: Construction & Surveying
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.