Internal Sales Representative - Ashby-De-La-Zouch
Internal Sales Representative
Salary Negotiable Depending on Skills & Experience
We have an opportunity to work for a leading distributor within the plastics industry.
Main duties are to work closely within the Distribution sales team, co-ordinate activities relating to the following:
- Manage and develop sales within accounts by proactively contacting them to gain repeat orders and uncover new leads.
- Analyse market data to ensure a constant supply of new leads for the team to evaluate.
- Contact potential new customers and find out key contact information and introduce to Plastribution.
- Enter all quotations, samples and market information into CRM and liaise with other members of the team, Product Managers and the Sales Managers to follow these through to their ultimate conclusion.
- Report on the area's sales results at the end of each month and discuss these results within sales meetings and whenever required.
- Supervise the completion of a monthly area forecast to be used in the analysis of sales throughout the course of the month.
- Assess the credit-worthiness of companies contacted and make recommendations to the Credit Control department.
- Provide support to the Credit Control function, including contacting customers to progress payment, preparation for area credit meetings, and, where appropriate, liaising with management to resolve issues.
Applicants should submit a current CV and covering letter online today.