Trainee Business Support Manager
Olympian Security Services are currently seeking a Trainee Business Support Manager to join our team at our Headquarters in Wolverhampton City centre. The successful candidate will receive a salary of £23,500-25,000 per annum.
Olympian Security Services is a provider of security services to retail, corporate and healthcare nationally.
As our Trainee Business Support Manager, you will learn many aspects of the business and provide support broadly in many areas. The ideal candidate will be cool under pressure, have an eye for detail and possess excellent communication skills.
Duties of the Trainee Business Support Manager include:
- Assisting schedulers to deploy staff across a portfolio of sites
- Visiting clients and carrying out welfare visits to employees
- Communicating instructions to security officers nationwide
- Liaising with company managers and supervisors
- Interviewing and training of recruits
- Supporting the HR function
- Data input and maintenance of the company's workforce software
Essential Experience of the Trainee Business Support Manager:
- Good administration and office skills
- The ability to work within a team in an up-beat and busy environment
- Have a high standard of attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Be able to demonstrate a positive ‘can do' attitude
- Be confident and able to deliver training presentations to new recruits
- Be able to prioritise workloads and work to schedules
- The candidate must hold a full driving licence
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Trainee Business Support Manager, you will receive:
- A competitive starting salary,
- Enjoy a great working environment
- The opportunity to advance and develop your range of skills within the company.
For more information about Olympian Security and available opportunities please visit our website
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Trainee Business Support Manager then please click ‘Apply' today!