Year 5 Teacher
Are you a creative, positive and passionate teacher with Key Stage Two Year five classroom management skills?
Do you have a passion for working in a school based in the North of Birmingham?
Then we have got the ideal job for you.
We want you to work in a thriving yet traditional school. You will join their team in the new term, and will be working closely with year 5 pupils to support them on to their final year in school by setting tasks that meet the curriculum. You will be supported with the year staff on a regular basis and NQTs are welcome to join.
Ofsted have graded the school good with outstanding features. They also mentioned the culture of the school is warm friendly and pupils show real enjoyment in each lesson they take part in.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working in KS2, specifically Yr5
- Ability to build relationships with parents, children and staff.
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and small SEND groups
- Committed to child protection and safeguarding children with commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Success with behaviour management
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Randstad Education:
- You will work with a school who value their employees and support you in your employment
- Up to £300 referral vouchers for additional members or staff that you recommend to Randstad Education
- Competitive hourly rates reflective of your experience including holiday pay accrual
- Career support and advice with continued professional development
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent role within the school
The school is committed to hard working candidates and provides good quality teachers to help support you on your first week. The school is a warm and friendly environment and will be perfect for you to develop your skills and experiences.
What you need to know:
If you feel this job is suited to you and would like to know more information please contact Aliya Begum.