PPA Cover Teacher
Ever wondered how you can re-claim your evenings and weekends? Tired of planning and preparing for your pupils?
Do you have experience in primary education teaching key stage 1 and key stage 2?
If so, then keep reading
We are recruiting for a day to day primary teacher to work in schools based in Central Birmingham area. These schools aim to provide the best standard of primary education in an exciting and motivating environment, all rated good to outstanding by Ofsted.
Recently completed your NQT Induction year? Let's kick start you off and provide you with a variety of schools to help you choose what school is best for you to develop your teaching background.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- To be available for early morning calls and last minute bookings
- At least 6 months experience teaching in KS1 and KS2 teaching
- Ability to build relationships with parents, children and staff.
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Committed to child protection and safeguarding children with commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Outstanding behaviour management
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working with SEND children would be a desirable
Benefits of working with Randstad Education:
- You will work with a school who value their employees and support you in your employment
- Up to £300 referral vouchers for additional members or staff that you recommend to Randstad Education
- Competitive hourly rates reflective of your experience including holiday pay accrual
- Career support and advice with continued professional development
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent role within the school
We need you to be committed to hard work and provide good quality in order for them to help support you on your journey. You will be in a warm and friendly environment, which is perfect for you to develop your skills and experiences.
What you need to know:
If you feel this job is suited to you and would like to know more information please contact Aliya Begum.