Experienced material buyer
An experienced material buyer is required for a medium sized Civil Engineering and Groundworks company based in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire. The role requires someone who is able to work within a busy fast pace environment as you will act as the first point of contact for all procurement aspects.
The ideal candidate will be required to deal with the following duties;
- Collating and comparing all prices received on a project by project basis
- Source alternative material prices as required
- Integrate tendering information into new project for ordering purposes
- Place orders as required for each project
- Liaising with site staff on deliveries
- Securing compliance certificates for materials as required and submitting the information to principal contractor
- Securing information of materials for the completion and submission of Operation and Maintenance Manuals for each project
- Sourcing new suppliers
Rates of pay are negotiable for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV to the Office Manager – email@example.com