Are you a Maths Teacher looking to join an already improving and diverse secondary school in Birmingham? Are you looking for a new challenge?
This Ofsted 'Good' Secondary School benefits from a head teacher that has created a strong team of academy leaders. As a result, students behave well. They feel safe, valued and respected. Students enjoy the extensive range of learning activities and the many opportunities they have to show responsibility.
The desired Maths Teacher will be able to teach up to KS5 and have demonstrated experience to support this. The school is situated in a leafy area with free onsite parking. The successful Maths Teacher will join a supportive Maths department and will be guided through behaviour strategies and learning policies in place.
This position is to start as soon as possible on a full time long term contract; this is temporary in the first instance but will likely continue until the end of the academic year with the potential for on-going direct placement with the school.
To become part of the Randstad team at this school you will be:
- Strong classroom management skills
- Have the ability to deliver and share outstanding practice
- Be able to demonstrate effective leadership skills
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Ability to engage and inspire students
- Commitment to the school and its students
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa and overseas police check)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS
In return, Randstad can offer you:
- A supportive SLT team
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive daily rate
- The opportunity to help strengthen the Maths department
- A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to develop teaching and learning
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
If you're excited to start a new challenge, please send your CV to the Birmingham Randstad team now to be considered for an interview.
Applicants will be considered on an on-going basis; therefore this advert may be removed prior to its expiry date. Early applications are encouraged.