Head of Girls P.E.
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you an exceptional Head of P.E looking for a permanent role in September? Or seeking that step up into a new position?
We are seeking an exceptional teacher and Head of girls P.E. to lead an established and successful Sports department.
Working in partnership with the Head of Boys' Games, the successful candidate will enthuse and inspire students and staff, fully committed to upholding excellence in all areas of girls' sport.
With the ability to engage, enthuse and motivate able pupils, you should be passionate about learning and able to demonstrate a range of behaviour management strategies and teaching skills. You will possess excellent communication skills to teach throughout the age range and will have the vision and determination to ensure all students receive a first class musical education.
This school is rated excellent in all areas, attainment in GCSE's and A-levels is judged to be above the national average and provide the largest range of extra-curricular activities of any school in the area.
As a selectiveschool of 720 pupils aged 7-18 years, it enjoys an outstanding reputation. This is an opportunity to be part of a forward thinking independent school.
What you will bring:
- QTS qualification
- Honours degree
- Proven experience of teaching post-16
- Knowledge of A-level / GCSE specification
- Have the ability to deliver and share outstanding practice
- Ability to engage and inspire students
- Commitment to the school and its students.
- Experience of teaching in at least two schools
- Experience of whole school and / or departmental initiatives
- Teaching and supporting students across all abilities and giving confidence to weaker students
In return, Randstad can offer you:
- A supportive SLT team
- To work in an excellent rated school
- Free on-site parking
- The opportunity to co=lead the P.E department
- A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to develop teaching and learning
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
If you're excited to start a new challenge, to help shape an already excellent school, please send your CV to the Birmingham Randstad team now to be considered for an interview. Alternatively, for a confidential chat please call Kam Hundal on 0121 200 5910.
Applicants will be considered on an on-going basis; therefore this advert may be removed prior to its expiry date. Early applications are encouraged.
Apply for Head of Girls P.E.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly