Community Manager - Mobile F2P Games
- Regular communication with the game's local community contacts, such as fansites, influencers, admins, clan leaders, etc.
- Posting game-related news onto our official channels (Website, Forum, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, In-Game chat systems etc.)
- Provide front-line customer support for our games, resolving any issues players may have, gathering feedback and responding to suggestions.
- Event organization (both in game and outside of the game)
- Monitoring and tracking of websites, forums and other communication platforms related to the game
- Moderation and creation of best practices for solving game/community issues raised by players
- Generate compelling editorial content for community and social media
- Work with internal resources to ensure steady flow of engaging, useful and accurate content for online community and web sites
- Gather and report on metrics and insights from online activity
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and Development Teams on resolving issues reported by customers
- Stay current on and actively explore emerging online communication tools and facilitate adoption where appropriate
- Analyses of player activity and feedback, in order to assess and improve the quality of the game's service
- Community activity reports and internal presentations
- Work with the game development teams to develop knowledge of player behaviour
- Recommendations for region-specific activities/events and content development in collaboration with the game's Product Manager.
- Professional experience in community management. Experience in the gaming industry or a similar industry would be a plus.
- High level of experience with all aspects of popular social media services (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) as well as a keen eye for emerging social media channels and trends.
- Passionate about mobile/F2P games and the internet.
- Outstanding communication skills
- An open, friendly personality with a flair for good service and user-friendliness
- Outstanding team skills, independence and reliability
- An understanding of statistics and how to use them to optimize our online communities
- Very good written and spoken English - other languages are an advantage
- Experience with management and moderation of forum software - Good documentation skills.
Preferred, but not essential:
- Working knowledge of Zendesk or similar customer support platform
- Adobe Photoshop Experience
- HTML/CSS Experience
- Knowledge of CMS Systems
- Blogging Background
Video Editing/Streaming Experience
For more Information about our company, visit www.eightpixelssquare.com