Year 4 Teacher
Have you ever wondered how to develop your career further in the teaching industry? Do you want a challenge in a mixed abilities school based near the centre of Birmingham?
If so, then we have got the ideal job for you.
We are recruiting for a year 4 teacher to work in a diverse and friendly school around Birmingham city centre. You will be working in a school that has the goal of creating a safe environment where children are able to achieve their full potential. NQTs are welcome to apply and the school is welcome to support your induction. It is important for the school and all teachers to promote self esteem, confidence, respect and care to the community.
Ofsted reports have shown that, pupils and all adults in school work well together to create a warm, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. They truly feel proud of their school.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working in KS2, specifically Yr4
- Ability to build relationships with parents, children and staff
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Committed to child protection and safeguarding children with commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Success with behaviour management
- Eligibility to work in the UK only
Benefits of working with Randstad Education:
- You will work with a school who value their employees and support you in your employment
- Up to £300 referral vouchers for additional members or staff that you recommend to Randstad Education
- Competitive hourly rates reflective of your experience including holiday pay accrual
- Career support and advice with continued professional development
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent role within the school
We need you to be committed to hard work and provide good quality in order for them to help support you on your journey. You will be in a warm and friendly environment, which is perfect for you to develop your skills and experiences.
What you need to know:
If you feel this job is suited to you and would like to know more information please contact Aliya Begum.