Health & Social Care Teacher
Are you an experienced health and social care teacher looking for your next opportunity?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an Ofsted Good rated school to cover maternity teaching a combined class comprising of Level 3 Childcare, Health & Social care and work skills across year 10, 12 and 13. This is for two terms in the first instance, with the potential to continue beyond this.
The school provides an exceptionally high quality of education for its students. Students make good progress in their academic and personal achievement; they are proud of their school feeling safe and say bullying is uncommon. Students behave extremely well in and around the school site.
If you are a Health and social care teacher by specialism with experience in early years, childcare and work skills teaching this is the perfect role for you. Due to the requirements of the school Randstad would need full commitment for two terms on a fixed basis.
What you will bring to the role:
- You will be committed to excellence
- Looking for a long-term role
- Qualified teacher
- Recent experience teaching Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Confident with your subject knowledge
- Available immediately to interview
- Desire to teach up to KS5
- Be engaging and forward thinking
In return, Randstad can offer you:
- An outstanding level of support from your SLT team
- To work in a good school on a long term basis
- Exposure to teach enthusiastic students, keen to learn
- The opportunity to help strengthen the department
- A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive daily rate
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
If you're excited to start a new challenge, to help shape an already Good school, please reply to this advert now to be considered for an interview.
Applicants will be considered on an on-going basis; therefore this advert may be removed prior to its expiry date. Early applications are encouraged.