Internal Sales -Technical
Kyocera provide expert tooling solutions and ongoing sales support to global companies in a variety of industries, in particular the growth sectors of aerospace and automotive. We offer quality standard and bespoke manufactured tools and our unique RE-NEW™ tool regrinding service, all from our modern production facility in Lichfield.
Job Overview Joining our existing Internal Sales Team in a technical capacity, you will be first point of contact for customers seeking sales quotations, delivery timescales and to place orders.
An office based role you will be expected to use your previous experience / technical knowledge of working within a metal manufacturing company to:
- Handle technical customer enquiries via e-mail, telephone and from our external sales team
- Prepare quotations with follow ups
- Process and progress orders, using your tooling based knowledge to assist customers with product selections
- Management of some smaller scale customer projects, maintaining an overview of costs, margins and delivery timescales
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong background in a similar metalworking role
- Undertaken an engineering apprenticeship, studied to ONC Level 3 or have significant industrial experience
- Confident personality who works well with others
- Good standard of IT, to include use of work and excel spreadsheets
- Good communicator and problem solver
- Commercially astute
- Service minded with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to mult-task and proritise effectively
- Proven customer service skills
We expect you to be self-driven, a natural forward planner who is sufficiently flexible to handle a variety of tasks and adapt to changing priorities
It is essential that you posses a high degree of self management, initiative and are happy to work without direct supervision. You will need to be enthusiastic with a desire to learn and have proven high standards to match our customers expectations. Own transport is desirable due to location.
Other Information: Working hours: 39 hours per week, early finish on Friday
Competitive salary, generous holidays, profit share, pension, group life cover, free onsite parking, modern working environment
NO AGENCIES PLEASE