Category Procurement Coordinator
Cubis Systems is a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacture of network access products for the infrastructure, utility and construction markets. Headquartered in Northern Ireland, Cubis is part of the €27 billion CRH Group and operates from multiple sites across the UK and Ireland, exporting to over 30 countries worldwide. Due to the continued growth of our business we currently have a vacancy for a Category Procurement Coordinator.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager the successful candidate will assume category control of the specific Supply Chain and Logistics costs across all Cubis sites.
The position will be based at Stoke-on-Trent and be responsible for:
• Supporting the group purchasing and logistics teams with analysis and category purchasing
• Identifying costs saving opportunities across the business through consolidation of the site purchasing processes and long term strategic alliances with suppliers
• Management of the Ariba purchasing system
• Maintenance of supplier price lists
• Driving of the e-tendering process
• Supporting the Procurement Manager with the tendering process to ensure compliance with organisational objectives
• Working closely with the Technical team on the introduction of new products and product development
Candidates will have experience of working in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of Supply Chain and Distribution Management and will possess the following skills and competencies:
• Candidates must have a third level education in a Business or Engineering discipline, ideally with modules in Supply Chain, Logistics or Procurement
• A willingness to travel across all sites is essential and candidates must be technically advanced and fully proficient in the MS Office suite
• Candidates who are mathematically and statistically inclined will be preferred, as will those who are able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of business operations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential and the successful candidate will also be able to manage complexity and will have previous supervisory experience
• Candidates who are action oriented, resilient and resourceful will be preferred
How to Apply:
Cubis is a progressive business with a focus on attracting and developing the best talent. Excellent career development opportunities exist within the business and the wider CRH Group. We offer an attractive remuneration package including ShareSave options and private healthcare provision. If you would like to be considered for this post, please apply online for this Category Procurement Coordinator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.