Deputy Children's Home manager
Are you a passionate Deputy Children's Home Manager in Whitchurch, Shropshire eager for a role where you can really make a difference?
Our client provides therapeutic residential support for children and young people with complex needs. You will be joining a family run organisation who go the extra mile for every young person they support. They offer safety and stability to those who may have suffered physical or mental abuse, helping them overcome their complex needs when they may have nowhere else to turn.
As Deputy Children's Home Manager, you will provide leadership and support to your staff team to ensure high quality therapeutic care is delivered to young people. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Supervisions, Appraisals and supporting the staff team daily.
- Identifying ways to support the children to enable them to develop, thrive and fulfil their potential as individuals.
- Deputising in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Undertaking on call duties on a rota basis
- Overseeing shift rota system to the benefit of the smooth running of the home
- Enabling young people to have access to home visits and appointments etc.
What experience do I need to be your Deputy Children's Home Manager?
- You will have an NVQ level 3 in Caring for Children & Young People
- A proven track record in care management within a supervisory/management capacity.
- An excellent working knowledge of the Quality Standards as regulated by OFSTED.
- A full driving licence and the flexibility to travel and work shifts
In return our client offer excellent support and outstanding training and development programmes. You will be joining a team of passionate and highly skilled individuals who are dedicated to the young people they support. So, if you want to be part of this inspiring team, please click on ‘Apply'.