Are you bilingual and want to help a child's linguistic abilities?
Do you have the passion to help and teach children to develop the English language?
Then we have the job for you.
You will be working around the South of Birmingham area in a school that has a collaborative and enthusiastic team. The role is an exciting opportunity to support you throughout your journey as a TA. You will work closely with the teacher and support pupils in supportive groups.
Ofsted reports have shown the pupils are well behaved and attentive in lessons. They are respectful and polite and there are good relationships between pupils and staff.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning or equivalent
- At least 6 months experience working with KS1 and/or KS2 pupils
- Ability to build relationships with parents, children and staff.
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and small groups
- Committed to child protection and safeguarding children with commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Success with behaviour management
- Must have two professional references and eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Randstad Education:
- You will work with a school who value their employees and support you in your employment
- Up to £300 referral vouchers for additional members or staff that you recommend to Randstad Education
- Competitive hourly rates reflective of your experience including holiday pay accrual
- Career support and advice with continued professional development
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent role within the school
The school is devoted to progress all teaching assistants and will help you gain further duties such as:
- Having an input in lesson planning,
- Having an input in developing support materials,
- Lead or support a small group with supervision,
- Be responsible for supporting other support staff.
What you need to know:
If you feel this job is suited to you and would like to know more information please contact Aliya Begum.