Are you an experienced key stage 1 primary teacher, wanting to make a difference?
Have you ever wondered how, as a teacher, you could reclaim your evenings and weekends?
If so, then keep reading.
We are recruiting for a part time key stage one teacher, to work in a lovely school based in the South Birmingham. You will be working in a school which aims to provide the best care for their pupils as they are the heart of everything they do. The school and community work together, to create a love of learning and a desire to achieve. NQTs are welcome to apply and the school is welcome to support your induction.
Ofsted reports have shown the school has improved well since the previous inspection and continues to improve. A lot of pupils are on target to reach the expected standards in phonics screening this year, this is due the improvement of teachers.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working in KS1
- Ability to build relationships with parents, children and staff.
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Committed to child protection and safeguarding children with commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Success with behaviour management
Benefits of working with Randstad Education:
- You will work with a school who value their employees and support you in your employment
- Up to £300 referral vouchers for additional members or staff that you recommend to Randstad Education
- Competitive hourly rates reflective of your experience including holiday pay accrual
- Career support and advice with continued professional development
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent role within the school
We need you to be committed to hard work and provide good quality in order for them to help support you on your journey. You will be in a warm and friendly environment, which is perfect for you to develop your skills and experiences.
What you need to know:
If you feel this job is suited to you and would like to know more information please contact Aliya Begum.