eCommerce Sales Executive (OTE £40K)
eCommerce Sales Executive (OTE £40K)
Are you a passionate eCommerce Sales Executive looking to join a company that shares your hunger for success? Want to develop a lucrative career where you can hone your sales skills and broaden your areas of expertise? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
Serving a multitude of customers in over 27 countries, our client is one of the nation's fastest growing digital marketing agencies. They offer PPC, SEO, social media, online PR, website conversion enhancement, affiliate marketing and web analytics services.
With a track record of success, our client has big plans for the future and is looking for an eCommerce Sales Executive to join them on their journey.
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- OTE of £40,000
- Interesting and innovative workload
- Flexible working hours (working a minimum of 25 hours per week over 4 days)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free fresh fruit and hot and cold drinks
- Free parking permit
- Free tutored yoga every Tuesday
- 23 day's holiday plus bank holidays and the option to buy additional holiday
This talented team aren't shy, retiring types - they love to celebrate their successes and have regular nights out as a reward for their hard work, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to blow off some steam.
Based in the beautiful, historic city of Lichfield, you'll have the chance to undertake training, gain industry qualifications, have your say and pursue your professional ambitions. As the company grows, you'll have the opportunity to take on more responsibility and build on your skills considerably.
As an eCommerce Sales Executive, you'll help to drive new business opportunities by nurturing and developing relationships with prospective companies.
Using various smart sales techniques, you'll profile each company, identify the relevant decision makers and promote the benefits of our client's digital marketing services.
Specifically, you will:
- Follow up on warm leads via telephone and email
- Send eBooks and guides to new sales prospects
- Use open questioning techniques to understand prospects' business goals
- Provide prospects with useful SEO and website insights
- Generate opportunities through various marketing activities
- Identify ways to generate leads with your existing resources
- Provide support to the wider Sales Team
Ready for your next challenge? To become one of our client's eCommerce Sales Executives, you will need:
- Experience of working in a target-driven sales environment
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce solutions
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent), in Maths and English at grade C or above
- An ambitious and passionate approach
- Great communication and relationship-building skills
Our client is interested in hearing from candidates who've held the title of Sales Executive, Sales & Marketing Executive, Business Development Executive, BDE or Account Executive.
Other companies may call this role eCommerce Account Executive, Sales Rep, eCommerce Sales Representative or Client Relationship Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're an eCommerce Sales Executive who is eager to learn, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.