Administrator - Administration Support Co-ordinator (AWDO-P3350)
Service Administrator / Administration Support Co-ordinator with excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills is required for a well-established Company based in Four Ashes, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
SALARY: £18,000 + Benefits
** Excellent Career Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Service Administrator / Administration Support Co-ordinator with excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the Service Administrator / Administration Support Co-ordinator you will provide professional administrative support to the transport and site operations in relation to system maintenance.
As the Administrator / Bid Team Administration Assistant you will have responsibility for the maintenance and development of the in-house system, including data entry, account reconciliation, customer liaison and management reporting.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Service Administrator / Administration Support Co-ordinator:
- Provide effective administrative support including answering the phones, filing and team support
- Update and maintain daily data entry forms
- Checking and balancing of driver paperwork ensuring information is correct for billing purposes
- Checking and balancing of 3rd party customer's consignment notes
- Month end account reconciliation
- Assist in the set-up of driver routes, route changes, driver schedules and customer collection requests
- Assist with the debrief of drivers at the end of shifts, highlighting any issues or anomalies
- Printing and issuing relevant driver paperwork
- Update and maintain administrative functions on the in-house system
- Respond to customer enquiries by phone, fax, email and letter in a timely manner
- Liaise with other sites and departments to provide information regarding customers and accounts when requested
- Order and receipt of stock
- Some UK travel to other sites may be required
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good knowledge of information technology especially Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- Ability to work well under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Administrative, Office based Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Four Ashes, Staffordshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency