Our client are seeking self-movated School Cleaners to join a team that ensures that the premises are clean and ready for use on a day-to-day basis by pupils, staff and other school users. Our client is ready to offer an attractive hourly wage for the roles of School Cleaner.
While you get to work with an experienced, conducive, and encouraging team, the company would also support you with ongoing guidance.
If you wish to have excellent professional development opportunities, then this is the right one for you.
The School Cleaner, will have to:
- Ensure all consumables such as soap are replaced when necessary
- Carry out cleaning duties according to the cleaning schedule
- Make proper use of vacuum carpets, mop and buff floors, clean sinks and toilets, dust furniture and other surfaces
- Understanding of the intruder alarm system and call points
- Ensure safe access and egress to school
- Checking the fire alarm panel
The ideal candidate for the post of School Cleaner, will:
- Be able to work using their own initiative
- Be committed to achieving high standards in their work
- Be a good team player
- Have exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be ready to work for some days during school holidays
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.