Staffordshire North & Stoke on Trent Citizens Advice Bureau
Service Co-ordinator - Staffordshire Victim Gateway
This is a re-advertisement, previous applicants need not apply.
Staffordshire Victim Gateway is a new and exciting addition to Citizens Advices portfolio of service that supports victims of crime and is commissioned by Staffordshire's Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.
The service provides information, advice or practical and emotional support to victims of crime to help them cope and recover from their experience and exercise their rights under the Victims Code even if they have not reported the crime to the police.
We are looking to recruit a Service Co-ordinator.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide the day to day management of the SVG Service.
- Assess all referrals and allocate cases to the Support Team.
- Ensure a high quality service is delivered in accordance with agreed standards.
- Manage, support and supervise the SVG team and volunteers.
- Work collaboratively with wide range of Criminal Justice agencies to secure positive outcomes for victims.
Starting salary: £25,951 p.a.
Closing date for completed applications: Friday 12 May 2017
Interviews will be held: Wednesday 24 May 2017
Application packs are available from our website by clicking apply.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER