Salary: £21K + pension scheme + bonus
Location: Keele, Newcastle-under-Lyme
Our client, Geminor is one of the longest established companies in Northern Europe specialising in the supply of waste products to energy recovery.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join the UK based team. Reporting into the Finance Manager, this role is to support the smooth operation of day to day financial operations in the Company. For the right person, this role could lead to great development opportunities within Geminor UK.
- Sales invoice creation using Transport and Accounting systems;
- Customer query Management (invoice related);
- Credit insurance/Account Management;
- VAT payments/reconciliations;
- Company car fleet management;
- Create, analyse and report on a range of projects and monthly management reports;
- Quarterly EC sales submission;
What about you?
As a Finance Assistant, you will have:
- A qualification or be in the process of completing AAT or equivalent;
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and procedures;
- Strong attention to detail and diligent;
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel;
- The ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task;
- Flexibility to work longer hours
- Credit control experience;
- Sage 200 experience
To find out more please log on to our website by clicking apply, and follow the link for Search Client Jobs/General
To apply: With CV and a cover letter stating current salary or by post to: MPCG HR & Recruitment Limited, IC1, University of Keele Science & Innovation Park, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5NB before 0900hrs 11th May 2017.
In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert impromptu. It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible.