Nursery Room Leader
1 day left
- Full Time
Do you love working with children? Are you a room leader looking for a fun and engaging environment? Excited to put your PHONICS skills into practice?
Want to work for an established chain of children centres? Enjoy the flexibility of shift work? Initially on a flexible temporary contract with Randstad with the potential for permanent placement directly with the nursery.
Catering for children from 4 months to pre school age, leading with an activity centred proactive learning experience. This day nursery hold regular interactive sessions with parents, offering parenting classes, healthy eating guidance and many more.
What you will bring to the role:
- EYFS expert knowledge
- PHONICS centred learning
- Interactive planning to promote fun learning
- Flexibility to work
- Previous experience within a nursery setting as a room leader
- A passion for Early Years, with a desire to develop your career
What you get in return:
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive leadership team
- Opportunity to work on your own initiative
- Working within a quiet neighbourhood setting
- Potential for long term permanent placement
- Opportunity to grow your skills and experience
- Competitive pay
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
If this is exactly what you have been looking for, please do apply directly to this advert. Alternatively, for an informal chat, please do call Kam Hundal on 0121 200 5910.
Apply for Nursery Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly