Secondary Supply Teacher
1 day left
- Flexible Hours
Are you enthusiastic, motivated, creative and reliable? Do you enjoy flexibility and change to your daily teaching?
Are you looking for short term and long term vacancies giving you the autonomy to work when it suits you?
You will work across a client base on a supply basis covering day to day, short or long term posts on the days that suit you. It is an exciting time in the academic year to help reinforce good practice and support the students in achieving their best.
We are looking for committed cover teachers to take responsibility for the delivering of planning at short notice to key stage three and four pupils in secondary schools, to use imaginative and effective methods to encourage pupils to strive to reach their full potential.
What you will bring to the role:
- QTS qualified
- Possess experience working within a UK based school
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Possess good subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- DBS on the update service
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Prepared to undergo lesson planning and marking when required by the school
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Benefits of working through Randstad:
- Client knowledge that is second to none
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Careers support and advice
- Training and development, i.e. Team teach
- Wide range of school environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen your current experiences
- £300 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend.
Randstad requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, a minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
Apply for Secondary Supply Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly