Are you an experienced Key Stage Two primary supply teacher wanting to reclaim your evenings and weekends whilst still being paid to scale?
If so, then keep reading.
We are recruiting for long term primary teacher to work within an outstanding primary school based in the heart of Birmingham. The schools aims to deliver the curriculum using a variety of teaching methods, which take account of individual needs, yet allow pupils to work collaboratively. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Ofsted reports have shown the pupils are behave well, act responsibly, show care for others and follow the school's rules. The school also works well with many key members of the community. This is very much appreciated by parents and rightly puts the school at the heart of the community.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- To be available for early morning calls and last minute bookings
- At least 6 months experience teaching in Key Stage 2 teaching
- Ability to build relationships with parents, children and staff.
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Committed to child protection and safeguarding children with commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Success with behaviour management
Benefits of working with Randstad Education:
- You will work with a school who value their employees and support you in your employment
- Up to £300 referral vouchers for additional members or staff that you recommend to Randstad Education
- Competitive hourly rates reflective of your experience including holiday pay accrual
- Career support and advice with continued professional development
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent role within the school
We need you to be committed to hard work and provide good quality in order for them to help support you on your journey. You will be in a warm and friendly environment, which is perfect for you to develop your skills and experiences.
What you need to know:
If you feel this job is suited to you and would like to know more information please contact Aliya Begum.