Sales Executive, Business Development, Sales Representative, B2B, Telesales Executive, SaaS Sales, Excellent OTE
Birmingham City Centre
Our client is an international privately owned e-learning training organisation with a focus on health, safety and human resources. Established in 1990 they have expanded their operations across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Having experienced year-on-year growth, they are continually looking to further develop and expand their unique service platform. Due to this growth, our client is looking for a Sales Representative who can help drive new business development, as well as maintain a high level of service to existing clients and channel partners.
What's great about this role?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
* Sell a premium product and service that is leading the way in its space
* Work with a number of Bluechip clients
* Participate in ongoing training and development
* Be involved in planning, growth and strategy plans across the business.
What you will be doing
As a Sales Representative, you'll be required to:
* Identify new business opportunities and make initial contact
* Conduct webinars to potential customers
* Identify and support customers' needs by finding solutions to their challenges
* Work with Channel Partners to drive sales
What you can offer
As a Sales Representative you will have:
* A proven record of strategic B2B selling
* A solution based selling style across IT or Software products- IT, consulting, human resources, training and development
* An understanding of selling to HR
* Proven experience working with Channel Partners
* The ability to work autonomously as well as work in a small and cohesive team
* Values of honesty, integrity and fairness.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.