An opportunity to join a training provider committed to high quality and professional training services.
Our client is looking for an individual who is able to tutor on CILEx programmes including the Level 3 CILEx Professional, Level 6 Higher Professional Diploma and the Level6 Graduate Fasttrack programmes. Initially this post will be part time, but there is potential for it to develop into a full time role in due course.
• Experience in legal sector in private practice / and or experience as a CILEx or similar tutor
• Car owner and clean driving licence
• Home based in Midlands region but willing to travel for teaching commitments to various parts of the country on an ad hoc basis should this prove necessary
The role will involve delivering, assessing and examination preparation of a caseload of professional learners specifically:
• Teaching of CILEx programmes in classroom based and blended learning environments
• Coaching and mentoring of CILEx students on programme
• Reviewing learners progress and recording progress in e-portfolio and paper based systems
• Marking and assessing work produced by learners
• Ensuring that all administrative requirements are followed in order that progress of each learner is readily available to Course - Leader and administrative staff
• Ensuring learners achieve in a timely manner in line with delivery plans
• Devising teaching notes and setting appropriate tasks for learners
• Compliance with internal quality systems, processes and required timescales
• Responding promptly and efficiently to requests for internal and / or external audits
• Competitive salary and flexible working conditions offered for this post
Salary: £20K Pro Rata
Please apply online for this Law Tutor role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Law Tutor role and to follow further instructions if applicable.